To: GW Faculty and Staff
GW faculty and staff in the D.C. region who are not part of the on-campus cohort can obtain COVID-19 tests through the GW Medical Faculty Associates (MFA), the university's clinical medicine practice led by physicians affiliated with the GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
The MFA offers walk-in COVID-19 testing at Shenkman Hall on the Foggy Bottom Campus, located at 616 23rd St., NW. Testing is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
COVID-19 and antibody testing is also offered through GW MFA's Immediate & Primary Care (IPC) sites located throughout the District. For more information on GW's IPC testing sites and hours of operation, visit https://smhs.gwu.edu/covid-19-
For all GW MFA testing locations, please be sure to bring your ID and insurance card. You will be asked to provide your email address at registration in order to receive your test results through the Follow My Health patient portal.
- Please do not come to campus and do not attempt to access campus buildings other than the testing center, if needed.
- Wear a mask or face covering unless completely by yourself, eating, or vigorously exercising.
- Quarantine or self-isolate according to local health directives, including following travel to high-risk states.
- Maintain six feet of distance from those who are not members of your household.
- Only attend gatherings of 10 people or fewer that also adhere to the above guidelines.
For additional information related to GW’s response to the coronavirus, visit go.gwu.edu/covid19, call GW’s COVID-19 Information Line at 1-855-GWU-INFO (855-498-4636) from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday or email [email protected]. GW’s COVID-19 Testing Dashboard is also available.